OMNIMAGO GmbH has been one of the leading German media service companies in the area of post-production, production, digital media and archiving for over 30 years. The national and international clients include public broadcasters, commercial TV stations as well as film and license dealers, archives and industrial companies. The company is based in Ingelheim and Leipzig.
- Preparation and cleaning of historical film footage including repair work (mending of perforation, renewal of splices)
- Operation of the film washing machine and the winding tables
- Film digitization of all common formats on various types of scanners
- Digital restoration with HS-Art Diamant and Digital Vision Phoenix
- Provision of data in various file formats
- Documentation of digitization and restoration projects
- University degree in the field of film studies, photography, film and video production (and equivalent) or alternatively completed professional training in this area.
- Ideally, you have preliminary knowledge in digital restoration or digital image processing
- Interest and willingness to familiarize yourself with new software and hardware systems (e.g. film scanners, digital restoration tools, colour correction)
- High affinity towards film history and historical film footage
- Practical experience in the handling and care of analogue films is an asset.
- Precise work and team skills
- Flexibility in terms of working hours
- Willingness to handle chemicals (film cleaning, wet gate)
- Good knowledge of common office applications (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- English language skills are favourable
If you are interested in working with us, please send your detailed application documents to:
Mrs Claudia Anton